1 pound Oyster mushrooms, trim the mushrooms off the root ball.
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon tumeric
1 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 large onion, small diced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 cups vegetable broth
1 teaspoon vegetable boullion
3 Roma tomatoes, large diced
1 15oz can of garbanzo
1/2 lemon, juiced
2 tablespoons parsley, minced
2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
2 tablespoons chives, minced
- Sprinkle the oyster mushrooms with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil on high heat see post. When hot add the mushrooms.
- Cook for 12 minutes on high stirring frequently.
- Add ground ginger, tumeric, cumin, garlic salt, garlic powder, nutritional yeast, paprika. cinnamon to the mushroom mixture. Stir for 2 minutes on high heat. Move to a bowl and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil back to the skillet. Add onion. Cook for 5 minutes on high heat stirring frequently.
- Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add 2 cups of vegetable broth and boullion. Stir in well. Add carrot. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the roma tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garbanzo beans. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and herbs.
- Serve over rice.